Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel
United States
Avon
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For the past year I have been gaming Saturdays afternoons at a coffee shop in the Irvington neighborhood. I was introduced to this coffeehouse by an amazing gaming group. This group is the most welcoming gaming group I have ever played with. Over the past year I've made some new friends and played some awesome new games. Sadly, the coffee shop on 10 Johnson Ave will soon close and my group is in need of a new place to play. I am looking for a place with a similar vibe to a coffeehouse in approximately the same area. I would love to hear suggestions from INDY area gamers. I am aware that Family Time Games has opening gaming on Saturday afternoon, but alas it is on the wrong side of town. Additionally, am I not considering Books & Brews at this time. Any other suggestions would be beyond helpful. PLEASE HELP.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.