Kingdom Death: Monster» Forums » General

Subject: Makeplayingcards link for Community Edition and/or Black Lion rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
oeil danslabouche
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

did anyone have a updated link for printing CE and Black Lion on https://www.makeplayingcards.com/ ?

I have an old one, not even sure it include the update for CE, and the link for gear cards is dead ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greysbull
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
https://www.makeplayingcards.com/products/playingcard/design...

https://www.makeplayingcards.com/products/playingcard/design...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
oeil danslabouche
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks a lot !

Is there a deadline to use those links or can I wait a bit before ordering a print ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Mallow
msg tools
42!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I remember reading on Fen's Patreon that there was an update to the CE coming out "soon" do those links include that?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greysbull
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
oeildanslabouche wrote:
Thanks a lot !

Is there a deadline to use those links or can I wait a bit before ordering a print ?

If they die again, message me. I can create a new one for you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greysbull
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mablet wrote:
I remember reading on Fen's Patreon that there was an update to the CE coming out "soon" do those links include that?

The CE team is still QAing the new changes. They will affect some of the cards from the links above, but the majority of changes are in other areas of the game, as far as I know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
oeil danslabouche
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You're my hero !

I will order this as soon as I get my paycheck !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Mallow
msg tools
42!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
marcusnc wrote:
mablet wrote:

The CE team is still QAing the new changes. They will affect some of the cards from the links above, but the majority of changes are in other areas of the game, as far as I know.

Thanks, I'm still trying to make my way all the through a core game play through so I can wait a bit to print those. Is there a thread I should follow regarding the CE? I follow Fen's Patreon and I don't use Discord.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B K
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm no where near through all the core and expansions I have... but I sure am tempted by the Black Lion stuff...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greysbull
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mablet wrote:
marcusnc wrote:
mablet wrote:

Thanks, I'm still trying to make my way all the through a core game play through so I can wait a bit to print those. Is there a thread I should follow regarding the CE? I follow Fen's Patreon and I don't use Discord.

Discord is definitely the best way to be kept informed, since they have their own sub under the Lantern's Reign channel there. I'm pretty sure Fen will post something when the Wave 2 of the CE edition comes out though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.