Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
R Larsen
Denmark
Naerum (Copenhagen)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dear all,
Trying to plan this great game via VASSAL for the first time.
I am not sure how to change Turn in VASSAL though - does anybody have experience with this?
Specifically, I am wondering how I get the non-drawn Clan chits out of the bowl after all obligatory chits have been drawn.
Thanks for any help!
Cheers,
Ras
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthias Jahr
Germany
Uelsby
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You keep drawing chits, preferably with the "Draw Chit" Button until there are no more chits in the "Draw Cup".

I thought that this is a good method since you have to roll on the messanger table for each drawn chit.

If you use the Activation Display window, you know the cup is empty, when there is no change in the chits when clicking the Draw Chit button.

Hope that helps. Let me know if anything else is unclear.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R Larsen
Denmark
Naerum (Copenhagen)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the quick help Matthias.
I have tried that, but there are no more chits coming out and some of the Tokugawa chits seem to be missing then. They are not in the Honjin and not in the activation screen.
Strange.
Any idea how to 'find' chits?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthias Jahr
Germany
Uelsby
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's strange.

Maybe the order chits were unintentionally moved to another window/map? Or it is hidden under some other playing piece ... could also be an unknown bug in the module ...

You may try the following to find any stray order Chits on the map:
Move one order chit from the Honjin to the map(remember where you've put it). Mark all pieces on the map including the order chit. Right click the order chit and select "Send To Reserve". This should move all order chits to the Honjin without affecting the other types of counter.

Do the same for the Track window and the Honjin.

If that doesn't help I could offer to look at a save file and see if I notice anything strange. Let me know how it goes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R Larsen
Denmark
Naerum (Copenhagen)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, thanks a lot, Matthias.
We will try again.
Cheers,
Ras
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.