Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bob Roth
United States
cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
and I'm loving it! Have played AE non-legacy and enjoyed myself but AE:Legacy amps up the enjoyment greatly. Played two player game and was able to cruise through the 1st three chapters 3-0 in about three hours.

So just wanted to say to the backers: you're in for a treat!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Valadez
United States
Villa Park
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
"RAWR!" means "I love you" in kaiju.
mbmbmbmbmb
I also got one reset kit along with it. Do you think it will it be enough?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sputang wrote:
I also got one reset kit along with it. Do you think it will it be enough?
NEVER
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Roth
United States
cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Honestly that is an issue that my buddy and I were discussing. If it plays out as quick as we ran through the 1st three chapters the Legacy part will only last a few gaming sessions. But unlike a lot of Legacy games at least we’ll be able to play with AE: Legacy as a full game once we’re done with the Legacy part.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Pemberton
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I managed to get through the same amount with 4 players in about 4 1/2 hours so sounds about right. We went win-win-loss, and two of the three other players are demanding another shot tomorrow to rectify it. I've loved it so far, but I'm hoping the brevity of the first two chapters don't carry over. C3 gave me hope of that ^_^

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Little
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Pojopembo wrote:
I managed to get through the same amount with 4 players in about 4 1/2 hours so sounds about right. We went win-win-loss, and two of the three other players are demanding another shot tomorrow to rectify it. I've loved it so far, but I'm hoping the brevity of the first two chapters don't carry over. C3 gave me hope of that ^_^

The first two chapters are intentionally shorter. There is some introductory learning of the game and choices on character development that we thought were important enough to devote games to, but we didn't want experienced players to have to play a simplified version of the game for too long.

Once you get to Chapter 3, you are playing a full game of Aeon's End with all of the rules. Then, we build from there for more awesomeness.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crazed Survivor
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmbmb
Pojopembo wrote:
C3 gave me hope of that ^_^

Games will get longer
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bradford Lounsberry
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Razoupaf wrote:
Pojopembo wrote:

Games will get longer

And harder... and crueler... just finished chapter 5 thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Frantz
United States
Wenatchee
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
ralsar wrote:
Razoupaf wrote:
Pojopembo wrote:

Games will get longer

Are people playing the "Increased Difficulty"? We just finished chpt 3 and it felt pretty easy...never more than 1 pod, Gravehold over 20, etc. But it just seemed to us that we should play the base level for the legacy campaign...now I'm not so sure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Micheel
Germany
Bochum
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
chuckles2000 wrote:
ralsar wrote:
Razoupaf wrote:
Pojopembo wrote:

Games will get longer

Are people playing the "Increased Difficulty"? We just finished chpt 3 and it felt pretty easy...never more than 1 pod, Gravehold over 20, etc. But it just seemed to us that we should play the base level for the legacy campaign...now I'm not so sure.

I should´ve. I didnt. The problem here is that you just dont know whats coming next and if the next boss will be much harder. I ended up not losing once.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.