badge
mbmbmbmbmb

• [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Burnsville
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Lorenthia is gone, The Shadow Deep has swallowed it whole.
badge
"Like a monkey, ready to be shot into space. Space monkey! Ready to sacrifice himself for the greater good. Without pain, without sacrifice, we would have nothing!" -Tyler Durden
mbmbmbmbmb
Holy crap Carl that's amazing. Please tell me you have more coming.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl White
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Chris, glad you enjoyed it!

We'll have to see re scenario 2. The comics are a lot of fun to make, but they are seriously time consuming!

As someone 100% new to skirmish I started out with zero terrain. So I'm crafting a lot of that too; a fair bit of work still to do to complete everything I need for scenario 2. But I'm determined not to start a scenario until I have all the train and minis complete, using it as an opportunity to build terrain reserves and make a tiny dent in my mountain of Reaper Bones white plastic!

All that means there's bound to be a bit of a gap between each scenario I play, so who knows, perhaps I'll fill the bits that aren't crafting and painting with more session reporting :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Burnsville
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Lorenthia is gone, The Shadow Deep has swallowed it whole.
badge
"Like a monkey, ready to be shot into space. Space monkey! Ready to sacrifice himself for the greater good. Without pain, without sacrifice, we would have nothing!" -Tyler Durden
mbmbmbmbmb
I would love to see that. I just started painting, so I definitely want to get closer to having all the terrain bits and minis painted for my next session, too. I'm up to some of the indoor scenes, so the task is mounting. Your stuff seriously looks amazing though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls