Subject: Custom Variant - The Raid Party rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Unleashed Kraken
Germany
Gießen
Hessen
flag msg tools
Hi, not sure if someone already posted/created this.

My gaming group and me are playing sometimes with a little custom variant:

Raid Party:
When there are heroes waiting in town. They begin to form a raid party.
Therefor each party can only contain each hero icon once (so 1 Thief, 1 Fighter, 1 Healer, 1 Mage as max. 5 if they recruit a special hero)

At the end of the turn, take the "oldest" (longest in town) hero from each typ and stack them with the other heroes together. Items stay on that hero. Oldest stay oldest for the adventure phase in case of order.

Bait phase: The party is lured to the dungeon with the most combined treasure symbols of the party.

Adventure Phase: Each hero went in the dungeon alone as usual, but gets a +1 HP boost for each other hero in that party (4 Hero Party = +3 for each one). Making a 4HP Hero a 7HP hero. And the Fool will get a guiding party and boost him to a maximum of 6 HP.

Tell me your thoughts about this
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noah Bradlee
United States
Bolton
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, this only does anything if multiple Hero types are left in Town because players were tied for having the most of a Treasure icon, right? Or is there something I don't understand?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Unleashed Kraken
Germany
Gießen
Hessen
flag msg tools
yes that's right. Only in case of tie they stay in town and form a party.

In my group we have many staying heroes. Because we try that our opponent can't get the weak heroes. Therefor we boost them.

Sure, this variant can be transformed to always build partys instantly when new heroes arrive.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.