Subject: Night, Moving, & “Gildor Inglorion” rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chuck Finley
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am confused as to what effect this ally card actually produces. The card says that it prevents the Turn marker from being flipped as an effect of mpvement. However, it isn’t entirely clear what the flipping of the token actually means or is tied to in the rulebook. The rulebook says that the Turn marker is flipped as a “reminder” to the Nazgûl that they have a free Hunt action instead of a Search action.

Does it prevent the point of Corruption Frodo & Co. sustains, prevent the upgrade of free Search to free Hunts, or both?

Since it’s mentioned only as a reminder for the Hunt action, this leads me to believe that it does NOT prevent the Corruption sustained as a result of moving at night, but DOES prevent the upgrade of free Search to free Hunt.

Thanks for your time!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig S.
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nominrath wrote:
Since it’s mentioned only as a reminder for the Hunt action, this leads me to believe that it does NOT prevent the Corruption sustained as a result of moving at night, but DOES prevent the upgrade of free Search to free Hunt.

Correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.