10 Posts

Nemesis» Forums » Crowdfunding

Subject: Did you have troubles in receiving the kickstarter Nemesis? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Delia Volpi
msg tools
mbmbmb
I read some concerns about the shipping of Nemesis and Lord of Hellas (Tainted Grail ratings).
People are writing of unbelievable delays.
Is it true?
Reading here it does not look like that...
It will not change my pledge, just to know what I have to wait for (and not remaining disappointed).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kain
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
Pretty sure most Canadians and Americans haven't even had their's on land yet haha, so I guess you could say that's troublesome.

I would also say there's nothing unbelievable in regards to the delays. It's the standard 2-4 months thing. So with Tainted Grail KS "august" delivery date, is likely January/Feb 2020.

I will say I am pleased that Nemesis kickstarter didn't get "surprise" and delayed due to Chinese new year same way that CMON keeps forgetting a 4,000 year old tradition and always gets delayed cause of it shakeshake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard T
msg tools
The Angel
badge
I Am Lucifer
mbmbmb
Dark63 wrote:
I will say I am pleased that Nemesis kickstarter didn't get "surprise" and delayed due to Chinese new year same way that CMON keeps forgetting a 4,000 year old tradition and always gets delayed cause of it shakeshake

Perhaps Awaken Realms have enough cards hidden in their sleeves to avoid surprises...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Papa Karlo
msg tools
To be fair Nemesis planned to ship in September (you can check KS page) and I received my tracking number only a couple days ago.

Add-ons for Lords of Hellas are still in production as far as I remember. They had 3 other kickstarters in this time)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
james herbby
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Jesus, LoH wasn't that delayed. What was super delayed are the SGs and expansions. Which, everyone seems to forget was suggested by the backers, which means they had to literally create and play test all of the extras and is still less than a year delayed. They seem to think that they can complain about wave 2 being delayed over a year by using the wave 1 start date. (wave 2 est was April. Meaning only 8 months, which is not that bad compared to some games I have backed)

As for nemesis, est Sept of this year, in the hands of many people world wide by Nov. Just not to NA yet. Well, half the shipment is in Miami right now. Est next week to early Jan for us. A 4 month delay is actually really good, once again, compared to many I have done.

Seems most of the complaints are people who decided to save money doing 1 wave shipping upset that delays happened at all on the extras and that the core is in retail.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Delia Volpi
msg tools
mbmbmb
I backed a game which arrived more than one year later. For me it is not problem at all, we are plenty of games to play and replay...it is sufficient it arrives, because some of the backers of that campaign still did not get it due to an accident on the boats..and two years passed..they are angry and they rated it very badly.

I backed Tainted grail, but I will ask for one wave shipping by sure, thus already 2020, probably summer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Szegedi
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
....yeah, by the time I get "gods war", it'll be something like 2 1/2 years waiting for it...but, as long as I get it, no foul! (Better than not getting it at all!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Spas
United States
Rescue
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dark63 wrote:
...delayed due to Chinese new year same way that CMON keeps forgetting a 4,000 year old tradition and always gets delayed cause of it :shake::shake:

That is their excuse, and they are sticking to it. Every time. Even in August... ;-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Janne Palmroos
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had originally selected 1 wave shipping to save money but when I started seeing unboxing videos I had to go back and changed it. Ended costing me 10 euros more . Received my game week and half ago. So a slight delay from September but compared to other KS projects that's nothing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken
United States
West Palm Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
The goal is to win; but we play to have fun - Me <-- I said that.
badge
The world is what we make of it. So why not make it a better place?
mbmbmbmbmb
I've backed two Awaken Realm's games, one of which is this one and the other Lord's of Hellas. I've not received anything yet; but if anything else I will get a trickle of good games (hopefully) that will keep arriving over time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.