Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christopher Simmons
United States
Bismarck
North Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If a ship/base has a scrap ability and I want to use it, does the primary ability and the ally ability (if available) trigger first, then I can scrap it for the scrap ability or does using the scrap ability null the others?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lochi Lochi
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you scrap a card in your hand, you never get to play it so it doesn't trigger ally abilities.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sándor Kolok
Hungary
Budapest
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yggdrasiler wrote:
If a ship/base has a scrap ability and I want to use it, does the primary ability and the ally ability (if available) trigger first, then I can scrap it for the scrap ability or does using the scrap ability null the others?

It’s the 1st one. Also, a ship primary is always triggered when played and you have to play it to be able to scrap it (trash would be a better word).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John
United Kingdom
Southampton
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Using the primary ability of a bar is optional, as is using an ally ability, so you can choose to scrap a base without using its other abilities, or a ship without using its ally ability if you want to.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sándor Kolok
Hungary
Budapest
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
zabdiel wrote:
Using the primary ability of a bar is optional, as is using an ally ability, so you can choose to scrap a base without using its other abilities, or a ship without using its ally ability if you want to.
Thx for correcting my sloppy answer. thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.