Wingspan» Forums » General

Subject: How to play video has been posted rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ell
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just in case anyone hadn't noticed, Rodney Smith has now posted a how to play video for the game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgDgcLI2B0U
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Perreault
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just want to flag a typo on Brewer's Blackbird ("ooligist") in case this is a prototype and it's fixable

Great teach & video! Game looks phenomenal
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Powell
Ukraine
Berdyansk
flag msg tools
badge
I'm in my prime.
mbmbmbmbmb
I am really trying to cut back on buying more games. I watched the How to Play video in hope of realizing that Wingspan is not for me. Sadly, I was wrong. Looks like a good one.

On another note, this was the first time I watched one of Rodney's videos. I know I'm late to the show, but his teaching style is fantastic, clear, and concise.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maximilian Berbechelov
Bulgaria
Sofia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ukraineboo wrote:
I am really trying to cut back on buying more games. I watched the How to Play video in hope of realizing that Wingspan is not for me. Sadly, I was wrong. Looks like a good one.

On another note, this was the first time I watched one of Rodney's videos. I know I'm late to the show, but his teaching style is fantastic, clear, and concise.
Wow, mate... I don't know for how long you've been a gamer, but that's not just "late to the show". That's "the show's over, the building has been cleaned and there's rehearsals for the band playing tonight" kind of late-to-the-show.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.