Subject: Recommended order of expansions? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Hulting
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Is there any of the expansions you consider better than the others? Perhaps a more interesting hero or more complex adventures? Is there any particular o4der you should get them? I'm about to buy the core box and thought of perhaps adding an expansion to avoid double shipping later on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Northfield
United Kingdom
St ives
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would get Ship of Lost Souls, it has some great quests, and another character to try out, and she is cool.

You honestly cant really go wrong with any of them to be honest. Heroes Struggle is probably my favourite. It has six short adventures and my favourite character. Rovena the catwitch.

Arsenal of Heroes is probably the only one you should stay away from, unless your playing a lot of duels against other players. It is more geared for advanced play when you want some more copies of your cards to make new decks for your characters. Totally worth it, but maybe the last one to get.

Tears of Fire is a great one, but no new characters, the fight against the dragon is amazing, but I would get the new characters first.

Forest of no Return is also great. And you get a new character, just not as cool (my opinion) as the two girls. Mainly Rovena.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magic Erwt
Belgium
Nieuwerkerken
flag msg tools
badge
Don't touch me, but please Do!
mbmbmbmbmb
Preferences in characters: Rowena (HS), closely followed by Hilbert (FonR), Then Tjalva (SoLS)

Preference in quests: Tears of Fire is my absolute favorite (but I also advice to go for the characters first), than Heroes Struggle, followed by Ship of Lost Souls (love the treasures), than Forest of no Return.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.