Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Leonardo Alberto Souza
Brazil
Niterói
RJ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I love Star Realms, is my favorite deck-building game and one of my favorites 2p games. I have everything for SR so far.

I've played Hero Realms a couple times... this is a great game, but I like more SR. So I never ever considerate buy a copy of HR.

So a friend of mine bought the Hero Realms: The Ruin of Thandar Campaign Deck and we played it.

And this is so cool!

Since now SR have Commander Decks (that is like but not equal HR Class Decks) what the chances of White Wizard create campaigns decks for Star Realms?

Some people on may play group thinks that they will never do it to maintain the focus of cooperative campaigns on HR to keep to games sufficiently different and make people buy both games.

What do you think?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope not. They cannot get new Hero Realms campaign chapters done in any reasonable amount of time. I don't want the campaign designers' attention split.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leonardo Alberto Souza
Brazil
Niterói
RJ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ThinkingThatsAll wrote:
I hope not. They cannot get new Hero Realms campaign chapters done in any reasonable amount of time. I don't want the campaign designers' attention split.

I remember that Robert said in the comments of the Frontiers KS that the games are developed by different teams... So I don't know if create a SR campaign would interfere with the HR development.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
leobetosouza wrote:
ThinkingThatsAll wrote:

I remember that Robert said in the comments of the Frontiers KS that the games are developed by different teams... So I don't know if create a SR campaign would interfere with the HR development.

I know and I have heard that this team is responsible for the delay. If this team also did the Star Realms campaign, they would fall even further behind. WWG could bring in yet another team, but would the quality be the same?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.