Hide
4 Posts

Downforce» Forums » General

Subject: Any chance of publisher selling replacement score pads? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
s dog
msg tools
My gaming group really loves this game, which means I see my score pad running out soon. I know that the publisher has a downloadable pdf version of the score pad that you can print out. However, it would be nice if they would sell replacement score pads through their website. Any chance of this happening in the near future? (I know they sell replacement cars already). Anyone else on here interested in the option to buy replacement pads?

P.S. I know people will tell me about the laminating / dry erase stuff, but I prefer paper and pen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Jacobson
United States
Plantation
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's on my to-do list. In the meantime, message me your address, and I can send some out to you. Also, if you haven't seen it, our Restoration Games companion app has a Downforce score sheet module.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
s dog
msg tools
Thanks Justin. I'll go ahead and send you a message. It's amazing how active you guys are on these forums.

I did download the Restoration Games companion app. The score sheet looks good, and I'm hoping in the future eventually it will allow for scoring multiple players on one device. Once it does that, then I may finally make the transition to digital

I will say this though... the companion app did get me curious about Stop Thief, and now I want to buy that game. Also saw that Fireball Island is coming soon to the companion app as well. My interest is piqued.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Jacobson
United States
Plantation
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mwahahahahaha....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.