Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Davis
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey all - looking for some people in the Seattle area who want to play this with me in 2019. Want to expand my gaming friends. Hopefully this will turn into a regular dungeon crawl croup, playing all kinds of games like Perdition's Mouth, Folklore, Blackstone Fortress, Warhammer Quest, and all that.

But I'd like to kick things off in 2019 with Middara. If you're in the area, and are interested, let me know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
al Cann
United States
Warwick
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
D_Davis wrote:
Hey all - looking for some people in the Seattle area who want to play this with me in 2019. Want to expand my gaming friends. Hopefully this will turn into a regular dungeon crawl croup, playing all kinds of games like Perdition's Mouth, Folklore, Blackstone Fortress, Warhammer Quest, and all that.

But I'd like to kick things off in 2019 with Middara. If you're in the area, and are interested, let me know.

You probably won't see it until April or May at best so hopefully your pre-kickoff entertainment can keep your group occupied ...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.