Popular Tags: [View All]
Frank The Tank
United States
Twin Cities
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was reading the English rulebook today and came across the following errors. Feel free to add any you also find.

+ Page 10, Turn Sequence, 1) Start the Day, 2nd bullet point - the second "Ongoing" is missing an "n" and is instead "Ogoing"

+ Bottom of page 13 - it appears that the picture at the bottom is too big and it is covering some rules text.

+ Page 20, 2nd column under "Diplomacy and Blue Encounters", 3rd paragraph at the end, "oin" instead of on, and "centre" instead of center.

+ Page 21, in the "7-Affinity Key" sentence it should read, "your current Encounter" not,"you're the current Encounter".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas M
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No biggie, they will fix it (have plenty of time)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank The Tank
United States
Twin Cities
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I know but I just thought I would help them out and make a place to put them all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafael MS
Australia
DUBBO
NSW
flag msg tools
Check my instagram @feeltheboardgame and Youtube @Feeltheboard
badge
Ouch, my nose.
mbmbmbmbmb
Good Topic, I'm going to start reading again, it's helpful for the company.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Becq
United States
Cerritos
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you also sending this to AR?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank The Tank
United States
Twin Cities
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I know they view the boards and reply to posts so I'm sure they will see it. If anything, someone can send their account on here a link and go from there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bram Kok
Netherlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wuyley wrote:
I know they view the boards and reply to posts so I'm sure they will see it. If anything, someone can send their account on here a link and go from there.

You could always summon them using their BGG username:
Awaken Realms
msg tools
publisher
mbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Tresman
United Kingdom
Christchurch
Dorset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wuyley wrote:

+ Page 20, 2nd column under "Diplomacy and Blue Encounters", 3rd paragraph at the end, "oin" instead of on, and "centre" instead of center.

That is the correct spelling, American spelling often has "lazy" variants that do not follow pronunciatio, the r is sounded not silent as is generally the case whith American english that drops silent letters.whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Fabian
msg tools
mbmb
Starman54 wrote:
Wuyley wrote:

That is the correct spelling, American spelling often has "lazy" variants that do not follow pronunciatio, the r is sounded not silent as is generally the case whith American english that drops silent letters.whistle

Bah! Makes more sense than the bizarre British English rules which allow one to drop the "n" from pronunciation or add an extra "h" to with

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.