Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Fike
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
If I have ten movement points, I was splitting it to move two teams

Similarly, if I had enough build points I was building multiple bases, or exploring multiple sites.

Upon further review, I think this is wrong. Am I truly limited to an action on only one team even if I have enough points to do that action on multiple teams?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Schall
United States
Evans City
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, I believe that is incorrect. What u r describing here could be done in multiplayer games with a Time card but not in solo.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Fike
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Airborne wrote:
Yes, I believe that is incorrect. What u r describing here could be done in multiplayer games with a Time card but not in solo.

That’s what I was afraid of. Back to beginning I go!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricky Gray
United States
Powder Springs
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. I believe the pertinent statement is on page 9, right under the "Move" heading, This action allows you to move one of your teams from its current site to another site.

Best,
Ricky
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dave bcs
United States
College Station
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, I think one team only. The way to move two teams is to use a Time card in ONE of its two uses(one use allows moving two teams, the other use allows moving one team double).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.