Popular Tags: [View All]
Bruce Geryk
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rule 4/0 says to resolve Herald events in the order given. But Lancaster House ends the game, and it is listed first in 18-22. Am I still supposed to apply the other events? I assume so, or they wouldn't be there. Should I apply Lancaster House last, then?

EDIT: nm, I get it - in order for LH to happen, ZR has to be in effect. If it is not, do the other events. If it is, do LH and end the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Madison
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Brooski wrote:
Rule 4/0 says to resolve Herald events in the order given. But Lancaster House ends the game, and it is listed first in 18-22. Am I still supposed to apply the other events? I assume so, or they wouldn't be there. Should I apply Lancaster House last, then?

EDIT: nm, I get it - in order for LH to happen, ZR has to be in effect. If it is not, do the other events. If it is, do LH and end the game.

Lancaster House will apply (and negate all the other events) only if you have set up Zimbabwe Rhodesia. If you haven't set up Zimbabwe Rhodesia, Lancaster House won't apply (and so you'll play all the other events).

I hope this helps.

Ben
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.