Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Ottey
United States
Pottstown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't find it anywhere... I did a Late Pledge. When is the approximate expected time that this will be available / ship? Like, which quarter of 2019? Just so I can set expectations for the gift I bought. whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Tilley
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Assuming late pledges are shipped at the same time as the rest, the Kickstarter had fulfillment estimated as September 2019.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
United Kingdom
Weston-super-Mare
Somerset
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They did leave quite a lot of time for delays in the estimate for the first printing though and it delivered a few months early. There's a good chance that with no issues this will arrive early-mid summer in my opinion.

However I have no solid basis for this wild conjecture.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joeri Temmerman
Belgium
Kaprijke
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Happyshopper wrote:
They did leave quite a lot of time for delays in the estimate for the first printing though and it delivered a few months early. There's a good chance that with no issues this will arrive early-mid summer in my opinion.

However I have no solid basis for this wild conjecture.

That's true.
Everdell was expected this month. I received it 6 months earlier.
I hope Pearlbrook will be shipped as fast as the first game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Game Salute
United States
Londonderry
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
phil121alt wrote:
Assuming late pledges are shipped at the same time as the rest, the Kickstarter had fulfillment estimated as September 2019.

Correct!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.