Michael Mitchell
South Africa
Springs
guateng
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
"Hey lads!" screamed the bearded sargeant, "look whose sulking again!"
and with that, the troop of battle-hardened soldiers stopped to look at the forlorn figure sitting at the camp fire.

They laughed heavily.

"I'll bet your old stoney face will never get a chance on the battle field" shouted an ugly veteran called Rotex, whose face was easily recognisable due to the way the goblin blade had scarred it just a month ago.

The troops laughed again.

The granite-strength jaw of the partially lit creature seemed to reform into a worse looking grimace than before.

"I recon that he's actually made of dung!And look at the daft circle he seems to come with..." shouted a new recruit, obviously pleased with his poor attempt at humour.

More laughter.

Earthie looked deep into the fire......he hated these humans with their soft skins and their vulgarity. His stony fist tightened.

"Imagine having the stinkin' spider get chosen over you each time we go to battle, you old peice of earthcake vomit..." taunted a fat pikeman, leaning on his well used weapon.

Earthie cursed the humans under his breath. Why could the great DAYZAWANDARZ creators (like ERICKK) not put him in one, yes just one scenario? Why was that idiotic spider or the lumbering rock thrower always chosen? And even when his masters chose to fight battles under the CALLTAARMZ rules of battle, he seemed to never get a turn...

Muddy tears welled up in his strange eye sockets...

By the time the next insult had left the mouth of a sneering crossbowman, the immediately responding earthquake had slain 14 of the soft skins and left 22 more of their number writhing in pain.

Earthie meant business...despite the DAYZAWANDARZ creators.

He might someday get his turn on the battlefield....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Goff
United States
Aiken
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
Clemson Tigers!!
mbmbmbmbmb
HA HA! Loved it! Poor ol' Earthie needs love too!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Panagiotis Zinoviadis
Greece
Thessaloniki
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Among the Stars:The Ambassadors
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't worry Earthie.....you are broken and you know it...........

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Miller
United States
Centerville
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome!! Thumbs up!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Kramer
Germany
Stuttgart
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh man, this makes me sad! I'll take Earthie in the next game where he's eligible...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.