Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alessandro Farnè
Italy
Bologna
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
ATTENTION MINOR SPOILER:

I ask a question or better if I can use the STEALTH ability in this way: I own the VESNA'S FACTION and I move thanks to the ability TOWNSHIP from one of my village to another village occupied by an opposing worker(normally prohibited) but thanks to the ability STEALTH allows me to overcome this undisturbed and subsequently I would like to position my mech in the adjacent hex thanks the additional movement having unlocked the +1 movement mech ? ?
Is it a possibile combo ?
I have TOWNSHIP , STEALTH AND +1.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
François M
France
flag msg tools
Hello, if I'm not wrong township allows you to go on an unoccupied village.
Even if you could virtually ignore the effects of meeting this unit I think the move is still illegal since the village is occupied.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Gray
United Kingdom
Derby
Derbyshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
farne123 wrote:
ATTENTION MINOR SPOILER:

I ask a question or better if I can use the STEALTH ability in this way: I own the VESNA'S FACTION and I move thanks to the ability TOWNSHIP from one of my village to another village occupied by an opposing worker(normally prohibited) but thanks to the ability STEALTH allows me to overcome this undisturbed and subsequently I would like to position my mech in the adjacent hex thanks the additional movement having unlocked the +1 movement mech ? ?
Is it a possibile combo ?
I have TOWNSHIP , STEALTH AND +1.

Thanks

Francois is correct. Stealth reads "Movement does not need to stop for combat, workers or tokens". It does not imply you assume the territories to be unoccupied, therefore township may not be used to move through these occupied territories.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.