Lincoln Damerst
United States
California
flag msg tools
GameNight!
badge
GameNight!
mbmbmbmb

Tonight on GameNight!, Nikki, Rusty, Dave, and Lincoln play PUSH designed by Prospero Hall and published by Ravensburger Spieleverlag GmbH.

Thanks for watching and please consider subscribing to us on YouTube - with more subscribers we get more freedom in how we run the channel.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D. Shannon
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
badge
Spread Joy
mb
Not complaining, but was the main camera replaced? Seems darker and higher contrast, maybe "more cinematic."

Also, is there a meatier game on the horizon?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lincoln Damerst
United States
California
flag msg tools
GameNight!
badge
GameNight!
mbmbmbmb
iceman23 wrote:
Not complaining, but was the main camera replaced? Seems darker and higher contrast, maybe "more cinematic."

Yes and yes. :-)

We do have new cameras and we were putting them into service a little too soon. We have them more figured out now. There would have been a meatier game this week but technical issues pushed it out on our schedule.

Thanks for the note and for watching.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D. Shannon
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
badge
Spread Joy
mb
heccubus wrote:
iceman23 wrote:

Yes and yes. :-)

We do have new cameras and we were putting them into service a little too soon. We have them more figured out now. There would have been a meatier game this week but technical issues pushed it out on our schedule.

Thanks for the note and for watching.

Good to know! Just finished watching PUSH and really enjoyed it! As always, great work.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A. B. West
United States
Beech Grove
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Why aren't you PLAYING a game?
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, another great, fast, friendly and fun looking game! Thanks - it goes on to my Wish List for sure!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin R
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great job on this. You've sold me on quite a few games now. The games are good, to be sure, but your fun is also infectious.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. Norman
United States
Bremerton
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Happy Yak is happy.
mbmbmbmbmb
I absolutely love watching GameNight! when it comes out. Is there any way to get notifications when a new video is released? I used to subscribe to the bgg channel on youtube but there are so many non-gamenight videos that they clog up my subscription feed.

I'd love to know if there was a geeklist or something for GameNight! somewhere I've missed...?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David A
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
truthsdeceit wrote:
I absolutely love watching GameNight! when it comes out. Is there any way to get notifications when a new video is released? I used to subscribe to the bgg channel on youtube but there are so many non-gamenight videos that they clog up my subscription feed.

I'd love to know if there was a geeklist or something for GameNight! somewhere I've missed...?

https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/150604/gamenight-episode-... ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David VM2
msg tools
badge
LET THE GAMES BEGAN!
mbmbmbmbmb
The camera looks fine to me, but your right the game needs more meat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.