Europe in Turmoil: Prelude to the Great War» Forums » General

Subject: Day 15 Attack - Tannenberg? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

This Russian Mobilization card references Tannenberg, modifying its VP total as it does with another German Mobilization card, but have I overlooked Tannenberg? I don't seem to see it elsewhere on a German Mobilization card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Van Beurden
Belgium
Leuven
Vlaams-Brabant
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I see what happened here. The Kaiser Wilhelm's Plan mobilization card (G6) was initially called "Tannenberg / Kaiser Wilhelm's Plan". When the card name was reduced to just "Kaiser wilhelm's Plan", this reference was not changed on "Day 15 attack" (R2). A minor ("cosmetic") error only, you are not missing any cards and it is not causing any game problems.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh ok, great, thanks for clarifying so promptly! My friend and I enjoyed our first play through, its rare for a first outing to go so smoothly and without any major rules confusion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoffrey Noble
United Kingdom
Belfast
Northern Ireland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Agreed that happened to us.

Played through 5 turns and thought we must be making mistakes but both reread the rules before completing the game and realised we were playing fine.

Note to self don't let your opponent scoop up the adjacent areas you will get creamed in stability roles
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.