4 Posts

Aeon's End: Legacy» Forums » General

Subject: Three Cheers! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
George MaHarris
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
To the producers for obvious effort they put into fulfilling before Xmas!

I received my package at my school address yesterday (12/20) a few hours before I had to catch a train home for the holidays. So satisfying to start sifting through everything. I knew I wasn't going to be able to play it until January anyway, but I do appreciate that they really wanted fulfillment to happen before the New Year.

I really love AE and War Eternal, not the least because of how active the creators and developers have been in cultivating this community.

So, for that and more,

Thanks!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin 'qxc' Riley
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
petronius15 wrote:
To the producers for obvious effort they put into fulfilling before Xmas!

I received my package at my school address yesterday (12/20) a few hours before I had to catch a train home for the holidays. So satisfying to start sifting through everything. I knew I wasn't going to be able to play it until January anyway, but I do appreciate that they really wanted fulfillment to happen before the New Year.

I really love AE and War Eternal, not the least because of how active the creators and developers have been in cultivating this community.

So, for that and more,

Thanks!!

Hope you like it! Do you already know who you're going to play it with?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George MaHarris
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I do! Up till now I've played solo, but last spring I introduced the game to a buddy and we've been partnering up, taking down nemeses. He is...much better at it than I am.

Really looking forward to see where the campaign takes us!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Blaze
United States
Brooklyn
NY
flag msg tools
The timing was perfect for me too. I got it the day before I left for a short Christmas holiday. We're coming back a few days early before we start work to play a ton of boardgames and veg. It's going to be a great end to the holiday. My girlfriend might actually be more excited for AE: Legacy than for Christmas.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.