Subject: Terra Khan? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Leeroy Porkins
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmb
Have him on preorder on Miniature Market. When do you think I will get him?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D Ralter
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I got the in stock notification today, so your order should go into their queue. They are really busy and with the holidays delaying shipping carriers it is likely after the new year. That is what I am reasonably expecting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Howard
msg tools
mbmbmb
Since he is showing up in the preorders on MM's daily news, probably very soon. Items show up in that section when they are first made available for preorder (which for KHAN!! was months ago) and a few days before they arrive (kind of a on the truck, last chance to preorder thing).

But, for the record, The War Store tends to put up official release dates, so you can always check what they have. For KHAN!!, they have Dec 21... which is today, you lucky son of a gun (I have him preordered too).

I think under normal circumstances, MM would ship it out today. But they've been pretty backlogged these last few weeks and it might be early next week before they ship.

Edit: Oh, I see they've already moved a few MonPoc items to new arrivals, including KHAN!!, but not the Terrasaur units unfortunately.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leeroy Porkins
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmb
Sqorgar wrote:
Since he is showing up in the preorders on MM's daily news, probably very soon. Items show up in that section when they are first made available for preorder (which for KHAN!! was months ago) and a few days before they arrive (kind of a on the truck, last chance to preorder thing).

But, for the record, The War Store tends to put up official release dates, so you can always check what they have. For KHAN!!, they have Dec 21... which is today, you lucky son of a gun (I have him preordered too).

I think under normal circumstances, MM would ship it out today. But they've been pretty backlogged these last few weeks and it might be early next week before they ship.

Edit: Oh, I see they've already moved a few MonPoc items to new arrivals, including KHAN!!, but not the Terrasaur units unfortunately.

Darn! Have one of those on preorder too. I have had it since November 1st.😂

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Koziatek
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just picked up all the dino's today and a friend got Martians at the FLGS. They give us almost the same discount as MM, and we support our store. Sculpts are GREAT ! (Though I do despair of giving Terra Khan an worthy enough paint job).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leeroy Porkins
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmb
Stealth7 wrote:
I just picked up all the dino's today and a friend got Martians at the FLGS. They give us almost the same discount as MM, and we support our store. Sculpts are GREAT ! (Though I do despair of giving Terra Khan an worthy enough paint job).

I opted to try and get a refund, I'm just waiting as MM CS won't open 'til the 26th.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.