United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
...are better than one.
badge
Isaiah 41:10
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there anyone else in Atlanta that would want to go in on a group pledge?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh S
United States
Peachtree City
Georgia
flag msg tools
mb
I am interested. Core-only, but I could be persuaded into the Sundrop. Currently, I have the 24-hr bonus Niamh - does that translate into the group pledge?

I see leisenstein has been here, and he jumped on another KS ATL group pledge. I've got a buddy that might be interested as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Eisenstein
United States
Lilburn
GA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This one is a little harder to accept on a group pledge. The discount is not that huge and a group pledge where the final delivery is 1.5 years away is a bit much.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh S
United States
Peachtree City
Georgia
flag msg tools
mb
Plus they only gave out the group pledge info in the last week of the campaign...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Doughty
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
...are better than one.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think they might give us till the pledge manager to change to a group pledge but don’t know about the 24h freebie. I also was in that first 24hr mark too

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ McCoy
United States
Acworth
Georgia
flag msg tools
I would be interested but I am looking for more than just the base game. I'm only buying one copy and we would need to see how add ons work I want Niahm and the metal dials/coins.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Doughty
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
...are better than one.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll keep my ears open as we get to the pledge manager and then we can decide if there are 6 people who want to commit to trying this out so we can save some money. If it becomes a real possibility then we can decide together how we want to move forward.

I will probably be getting the following:
- core game
- miniature box
- echo expansion
- I'm also in the first 24 hour group (which might be an advantage to anyone who wasn't as long as one of us that did sets up the group pledge)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.