Subject: Ryno Dividers printing issue rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marcel Vermeulen
Netherlands
Groningen
flag msg tools
Hi guys,

Im trying to print the Ryno Vertical dividers. However these seem to be made for US Letter size. I am in europe and I can't seem to get my hands on that kind of paper without importing it from US. Any way I can get them to work on A4?

Kind Regards,

Silvercloud

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy Lawrence
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I assume you should be able to print at 100% no matter what paper you are using and the printer should print them correctly.

If I may be so bold, I uploaded some dividers recently that are not made for a specific paper size. They will print great on letter or A4. Check them out on The Nine Riders Dividers page.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S R
Germany
flag msg tools
When printing with Acrobat Reader use the option 'actual size' under 'page sizing & handling'. It has been a while since I printed mine, but if I remember correctly, this should do the trick.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S R
Germany
flag msg tools
smallville247 wrote:
I assume you should be able to print at 100% no matter what paper you are using and the printer should print them correctly.

If I may be so bold, I uploaded some dividers recently that are not made for a specific paper size. They will print great on letter or A4. Check them out on The Nine Riders Dividers page.

Your dividers look great, but unfortunately I cannot use them, as I need horizontal ones.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.