Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Nemesis» Forums » Rules

Subject: Some questions after a couple of 2 test runs rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Oscar
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello, loving the game so far, just some question after the first play through:


- Mechanic Action card Technical corridors: After you move you need to roll for sound?=)

- Soldier Action card Covering Fire(and may others)o you need to roll for sound?

- In a full coop game the goals are not secret, right?

Also, I'm unable to find a FAQ =S.

Thank you!

\o
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Strzyzewski
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
AR is working on an FAQ, should be out soon.

You always roll for sound when entering an empty room,whether your escaping from aliens or crawling through technical corridors. The only time you wouldn't is for scout reconnaissance card
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oscar
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Cheers, thank you!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Dickinson
United Kingdom
Grantham
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
Krulz wrote:
Hello, loving the game so far, just some question after the first play through:


- Mechanic Action card Technical corridors: After you move you need to roll for sound?=)


Correct.

Krulz wrote:
- Soldier Action card Covering Fire(and may others)o you need to roll for sound?


Also correct.

Krulz wrote:
- In a full coop game the goals are not secret, right?


Right.

Krulz wrote:
Also, I'm unable to find a FAQ =S.

Thank you!

\o


There was an FAQ for the old print and play rules, but that and they are out of date now. People have only had their games a couple of weeks, so I don't expect that many questions to have been frequently asked yet.

EDIT: Far far too slow
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oscar
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Tetengo wrote:
EDIT: Far far too slow


Much appreciated anyway
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.