The Edge: Dawnfall» Forums » General

Subject: Replayability rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bene D
Germany
flag msg tools
Hey guys,

I missed the whole KS campaign and managed to get the warchest via ebay. I directly falled in love. Its such a beautiful game with awesome miniatures. Great.

But is there any workaround for the stickers? Im not a big fan of legacy games so is there any aolution to handle this ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan Dyksley
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
work in progress. but I bought a metal sheet 12x24 (i think), and plan on sticking the stickers onto some magnet sheets.

got the idea from somewhere else.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Somewhere in office supply-and exist some large/full sheet post-it type paper. You can slap the stickers on one of those and cut them out as needed.

If that is too much work, just cut them out, leaving the backing on, and use some poster stickum. This does not always work as the poster stickum does not stick to the backing sheet all he time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John B
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That has been a problem to me too. I don't like to use up game components like a legacy game.
I would like to see an app that we could update with a virtual map and print out a map if needed.
Or, I've thought of using magnets as posted above.
Right now though, I will just do single games and don't need to link a map campaign.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.