Some Guy
msg tools
mb
Does Montpellier connect to Marseilles? I was playing the Ticket to Ride online and was on able to complete a ticket by connecting these two cities. I thought these two were connected.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Amick
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mugen80 wrote:
Does Montpellier connect to Marseilles? I was playing the Ticket to Ride online and was on able to complete a ticket by connecting these two cities. I thought these two were connected.

How many players were there? You can build both parts of a double route only with four or five players.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Some Guy
msg tools
mb
I was able to build a track between the two and put my trains on the track, but it did not connect to another city for points at the end of the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Amick
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You didn't answer my question. How many players were there? Was your route the only one built between those cities? That sounds like a bug in the app. Either it shouldn't have let you build the route, or it should have recognized the completed route.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
Australia
flag msg tools
mb
Mugen80 wrote:

Is this the track you are referring to?
If so yes it should connect. It is helpful if you can take a screenshot if something doesn’t work as expected or if you have queries. Maybe you were missing a link somewhere else.

Or are you referring to the 5 space ferry route below this? If so this is actually Perpignan - Corsica (Island) and is a dead end. I.e. it will not connect through to other destinations even if you connect multiple routes in and out of Corsica (same for other country destinations). You can’t go into Germany and out of Germany to connect to another city. I have seen some players try to do this in the attempt to complete a ticket.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Some Guy
msg tools
mb
Thank you James. The example in your picture is the one I am referring to.
I will take a screen shot next time for sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.