Popular Tags: [View All]
Lewis
United States
Overland Park
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does the solo game end after the 10th round, or does it continue using the same Corp Max amount of the 10th round?

I had a game recently where I added the salvage yard licenses (so the license deck was bigger than usual), and I denied the automas several license purchases while also being slow to catch fish, so I went beyond the 10th round. My score was much higher than either captain, so it made me think maybe there is a clock on the solo game.

Appreciate any input. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Riddle
United States
Oxford
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dlewis2 wrote:
Does the solo game end after the 10th round, or does it continue using the same Corp Max amount of the 10th round?

I had a game recently where I added the salvage yard licenses (so the license deck was bigger than usual), and I denied the automas several license purchases while also being slow to catch fish, so I went beyond the 10th round. My score was much higher than either captain, so it made me think maybe there is a clock on the solo game.

Appreciate any input. Thanks!

Play would continue at 10th round values
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.