Filip W.
Sweden
Linköping
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Euros are better with dice!
mbmbmbmbmb
My plane lands on Tuesday early afternoon and I'll be in Essen Tuesday evening. Is anyone interested in hooking up for a pre-Spiel gaming session/BGG party?

If so, anyone have any suggestions where to meet up? I'm staying in a totally crap cheep-o hotel near the Messe but there's bound to be some good bars/restaurants nearby.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Ellis
Canada
Vernon
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Gaming is a lifestyle choice.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm staying in dusseldorf near the airport adn will be taking the U-Bahn back and forth HOWEVER I am into some gaming maybe thursday night? If anyone is in Dusseldorf for Wed. night lets meet at the airport for some games,,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin McKenzie
United States
Garland
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I will also be arriving on Tuesday and would love to get together for some gaming. I will be staying at the Movenpick Hotel close to the U-bahn and train station. I will be in Essen from Tuesday till Sunday.

If anyone wants my Contact Information please send me a geekmail.

Lets go gaming in Essen!!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Paull
United Kingdom
HUNTINGDON
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A few of us will be around on Tuesday, because we're setting up on the Wednesday. Surprised Stare Games (from UK) will be at the Ibis Essen on Hollestrasse, near the Hauptbahnhof. We'll definitely be playing there during Tuesday evening - at the very least, we'll have our own new games, Scandaroon and Confucius - (end of shameless plug).

BenthamFish

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur
flag msg tools
Hey, we'll be at Movenpick same as last 2 years!

We're the ones usually playing in front of the reception desk from around 9pm till late. You're welcome to say hello and join us!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Cochran
United States
Costa Mesa
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
I'm, coming in on Wednesday as well, although via train (if I'm going to Essen from California I might as well make a long trip of it, after all). I'm actually staying up by the Essen Hbf, but I'll trek down and look around the Movenpick and anywhere else mentioned on Wed. night to see what's up, I guess. I won't actually have many games with me until the show starts, though, where I'll buy them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Poltorak
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I am arriving wednesday morning, and am staying at the Hotel Fabritz, which is supposed to be pretty close to the Messe. I would love to get some gaming in. I have been working in Hungary for the past two months and haven't played any games in that time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Cochran
United States
Costa Mesa
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
jsciv wrote:
I'm, coming in on Wednesday as well, although via train (if I'm going to Essen from California I might as well make a long trip of it, after all). I'm actually staying up by the Essen Hbf, but I'll trek down and look around the Movenpick and anywhere else mentioned on Wed. night to see what's up, I guess. I won't actually have many games with me until the show starts, though, where I'll buy them.

Ha! I'm right beside the Movenpick, as it turns out, with internet access to boot! I think tonight I'm too tired to do more than mindlessly surf the web, but it's good to know that I can stay out late at the Movenpick and not have to go more than around the corner.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.