Subject: Missing glass grape/wine token rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Maurice Lutterot
Netherlands
Amsterdam
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just received my copy of Viticulture (EE) and I noticed that instead of 50 glass grape/wine tokens, there were 49 tokens and some glass fragments. Could this missing token pose a problem when playing the game? Are these resources supposed to be limited?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nico
Germany
Germany
flag msg tools
But I don’t want to go among mad people
badge
Oh, you can’t help that, we’re all mad here.
mbmbmbmbmb
I think even in a 6 player game I never run out of glass tokens. They are not limited.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Darcy
Australia
Blue Mountains
New South Wales
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you are worried about the shortage, contact StoneMaier. They are one of the best (if not the best!) in the business when it comes to after sales service. Their games are not too shabby either.

But you will probably be fine with 49. And yes they are an unlimited resource. If you run out, just use whatever to sub in. But we have never come close to using them all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven St. John
United States
Winter Springs
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You'll be fine with 49, and they are not limited.

SM is excellent with replacement parts. Personally I wouldn't bother them about this.

(My 50th grape permanently resides in my Scythe box as it's a great marker for lots of things!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maurice Lutterot
Netherlands
Amsterdam
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks all! Based on your responses I won't ask Stonemaier for a 50th grape. It sounds as if that would only be a waste of their time, energy and postage costs. Good of them to provide plenty of grapes in the first place.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.