Recommend
11 
 Thumb up
 Hide
231 Posts
[1]  Prev «  3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7  Next »  [10] | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » PBEM » Werewolf

Subject: Pokemon: Let's Howl rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tanner
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Netslummer wrote:
Guess who is requesting Farfetch'd and Haunter microbadges be created right now specifically for this game?
This Team Rocket member.

It's finally time to get around to making Zack and I as microbadges, eh?

VAPOREON MICROBADGE???
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Littlelambchopx wrote:
Scratch that, mod is Oak.

Can I be Brock?

Yes.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Vallina
United States
Buffalo
NY
flag msg tools
if I'm Andy, is Zack April? seems right...
badge
"When I get bummed out, I take my shirt off because the bad feelings make me feel sweaty."
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
whirlingdervish wrote:
Netslummer wrote:
Guess who is requesting Farfetch'd and Haunter microbadges be created right now specifically for this game?
This Team Rocket member.

It's finally time to get around to making Zack and I as microbadges, eh?

VAPOREON MICROBADGE???
I mean, go request it, bby.


A sudden influx of specific pokemon will cascade through the microbadge store.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wade Wilson
msg tools
Avatar
Netslummer wrote:
whirlingdervish wrote:
Netslummer wrote:
Guess who is requesting Farfetch'd and Haunter microbadges be created right now specifically for this game?
This Team Rocket member.

It's finally time to get around to making Zack and I as microbadges, eh?

VAPOREON MICROBADGE???
I mean, go request it, bby.


A sudden influx of specific pokemon will cascade through the microbadge store.

Ooh how about shiny Pikachu!

4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peer
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Play to win!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
... why DP. Why.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wade Wilson
msg tools
Avatar
theknightofcups wrote:
... why DP. Why.

3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peer
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Play to win!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm liking that for the Team Rocket association.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Illinois
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
MisterDeadpool wrote:
Netslummer wrote:
whirlingdervish wrote:
Netslummer wrote:
Guess who is requesting Farfetch'd and Haunter microbadges be created right now specifically for this game?
This Team Rocket member.

It's finally time to get around to making Zack and I as microbadges, eh?

VAPOREON MICROBADGE???
I mean, go request it, bby.


A sudden influx of specific pokemon will cascade through the microbadge store.

Ooh how about shiny Pikachu!


oh sweet jesus please put my cloth back on!
6 
 Thumb up
0.05
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peer
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Play to win!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay I changed my microbadges.

All hail Persian!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wario Wario
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
badge
It's a me! WARIO!!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
RoyalApe wrote:


1. stonecutter129
2.
3.
4.
5.
Put me on Valor. I don't want Stone to get lonely.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Only 5 more check-ins needed to make me less anxious
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wade Wilson
msg tools
Avatar
RoyalApe wrote:
Only 5 more check-ins needed to make me less anxious

It's going to take more than 5 check ins to fix your anxiety with the way Kansas City is playing.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
MisterDeadpool wrote:
RoyalApe wrote:
Only 5 more check-ins needed to make me less anxious

It's going to take more than 5 check ins to fix your anxiety with the way Kansas City is playing.

Tonights MLB game against Detroit is being played in AAA Omaha as a promotional thing.

I'm kind of hoping they send the AAA team onto the field instead.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Likens
United States
Cornelius
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
This space for rent.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb




I'm going to teleport and give up my space. Have fun all!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peer
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Play to win!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
And so begins the search for replacements...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
theknightofcups wrote:
And so begins the search for replacements...

we will be ok no matter what - but I'd like to start balanced if possible.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Beiter
United States
Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
RoyalApe wrote:
theknightofcups wrote:
And so begins the search for replacements...

we will be ok no matter what - but I'd like to start balanced if possible.

There's no way it will be balanced due to the awesomeness that is team Rocket!
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peer
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Play to win!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Meowth wrote:
MajaiofDreams wrote:
RoyalApe wrote:
theknightofcups wrote:
And so begins the search for replacements...

we will be ok no matter what - but I'd like to start balanced if possible.

There's no way it will be balanced due to the awesomeness that is team Rocket!

That's right!
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wade Wilson
msg tools
Avatar
theknightofcups wrote:
Meowth wrote:
MajaiofDreams wrote:
RoyalApe wrote:
theknightofcups wrote:
And so begins the search for replacements...

we will be ok no matter what - but I'd like to start balanced if possible.

There's no way it will be balanced due to the awesomeness that is team Rocket!

That's right!

3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wade Wilson
msg tools
Avatar
So what does everyone think about having to leave all your old friends behind to venture to the Galar region?

I'm pretty sad that my Alakazam, Fraidey (fuck off, I was 12 when I named him) can't join me.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tanner
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
MisterDeadpool wrote:
So what does everyone think about having to leave all your old friends behind to venture to the Galar region?

I'm pretty sad that my Alakazam, Fraidey (fuck off, I was 12 when I named him) can't join me.

My line of Vaporeons is waiting for me to set up a forward base to join me.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
MisterDeadpool wrote:
So what does everyone think about having to leave all your old friends behind to venture to the Galar region?

I'm pretty sad that my Alakazam, Fraidey (fuck off, I was 12 when I named him) can't join me.

We don’t know who gets left behind yet.

I think it will be temporary. The backlash is real. Next game will bring anything missing. Imo
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wade Wilson
msg tools
Avatar
RoyalApe wrote:
MisterDeadpool wrote:
So what does everyone think about having to leave all your old friends behind to venture to the Galar region?

I'm pretty sad that my Alakazam, Fraidey (fuck off, I was 12 when I named him) can't join me.

We don’t know who gets left behind yet.

I think it will be temporary. The backlash is real. Next game will bring anything missing. Imo

I must have missed that you'll be able to transfer at least some of your pocket monsters. That's good news, especially since Venusaur and Alakazam are my two OGs I tend to bring along and I can't imagine either would be left out in that case.

I'm hoping it'll be temporary, too, based on the backlash but nintendo also isn't exactly known for having their finger on the pulse of the community, lol.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Vallina
United States
Buffalo
NY
flag msg tools
if I'm Andy, is Zack April? seems right...
badge
"When I get bummed out, I take my shirt off because the bad feelings make me feel sweaty."
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
MisterDeadpool wrote:
So what does everyone think about having to leave all your old friends behind to venture to the Galar region?

I'm pretty sad that my Alakazam, Fraidey (fuck off, I was 12 when I named him) can't join me.
I'm moderately excited for possibly-accurate leaked Farfetch'd regional version and Gastly was confirmed in the game via the most recent Pokemon Direct so that means I get my Haunter.

Any game where I can have Haunter (I mean the only game you can't have one in without trading is the gen 3 remakes, which made me super sad) is a game I'm ready to play.

and I'm excited that Zack will get an evo (they called it a regional evolution...?) or regional variant for his favorite pokemon.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Mystic please
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7  Next »  [10] |