Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joseph Youren
United States
Lincoln City
OR
flag msg tools
badge
Doing what's right isn't always easy but it's always right.
mbmbmbmbmb
I picked up a copy of the base game at my local thrift store. Complete except 1 missing Ship Mat - The Krembler. Could someone send me a front and back scan? I'll use the images to build a replacement.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leon
Germany
Passau
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Or you could just contact Cody. He has an excellent customer service!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cody Miller
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
josephyouren wrote:
I picked up a copy of the base game at my local thrift store. Complete except 1 missing Ship Mat - The Krembler. Could someone send me a front and back scan? I'll use the images to build a replacement.

Hey Joseph! As Leon said - please feel free to contact me and we'll get you taken care of! You can find our contact request form here:

https://www.faroffgames.com/contact

Just if you could just include which mat (The Krembler) is missing and your full shipping address we'll get you a replacement!

Thanks Joseph!!

Cheers, -Cody

edit: I only ask you to use the contact form because it's much easier for us to track, especially since it's a super busy time of year and I'd hate for us to forget!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Stone
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Someone actually gave this game away to a thrift store??? Jeez, if only I could find games like these in our thrift stores (or Op shops as they are called in NZ). I'd be well happy. Instead all we find is copies of Trivial Pursuit and The Twilight Saga: New Moon. Grrr.yuk
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Zombie_Spawn wrote:
Someone actually gave this game away to a thrift store??? Jeez, if only I could find games like these in our thrift stores (or Op shops as they are called in NZ). I'd be well happy. Instead all we find is copies of Trivial Pursuit and The Twilight Saga: New Moon. Grrr.yuk

Agreed. It would be amazing to find something like this at a thrift store. If we're lucky around here there might be a copy of Yahtzee with no dice, lol.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.