BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » PBEM » Werewolf

Subject: Artifact Palooza rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
hibou
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
With Trigun being this lock consensus good read for so many people, I find it really bizarre that she's alive. There's a threshold where if she's still alive she should probably be murdalated.
badge
Born to be a king, I ask one thing in return: a front seat to watch Earth burn.
mbmbmbmbmb
Raven1207 wrote:
ljtrigirl wrote:
egburr wrote:
RoyalApe wrote:
egburr wrote:
RoyalApe wrote:
egburr wrote:
We have decided to convert the Detective to a Seer and add a Lycan and Sneaky Wolf to sow confusion.

Making this a 19er is a good thing on average I think.

thumbsup

Most players will just claim Lycan on D1 since it is a guaranteed role in game. So I think you'd actually be better with just a 5th villager vs a Lycan. If you want to sow confusion, make one of the villagers a hidden tinker - but I'm not sure if that's necessary without knowing more about the artifacts.
I see what you're saying. On the other hand, all those Lycan claims become pretty suspicious once the real Lycan dies. And the Mentalist could possibly check them out while they still live. And the Prophet, too, if they ask the right question.

"All those lycan claims"? I don't expect you will get more than 1 claim - from the real lycan. For the exact reason you just described. If an evil counters the lycan - they have now entered a dichotomy which is a huge plus for good if evil does so - and only the Mimic can actually reveal as lycan - which is a subpar use of the mimic ability IMO.

The ability for viewing roles (especially prophet) to be able to verify the lycan adds to this being the right play for good. Shrug.

I don't want to muddy your thread up further though. If you want to discuss further, I'd be happy to do so in GMs to you both.

Cheers
I see your points, again. In this setup, the Lycan really isn't much different than a villager. More to think on.

They're claimable though. It's basically a town crier.

Well Egburr and I are open to suggestions so don't be afraid to GM us

I thought it was obvious that I was agreeing with Royal that it should be an unaware tinker.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
mbmbmbmbmb
fwiw, I did suggest some tweaks, a few of them were implemented. It's a more streamlined game now with the artifacts being the focus.

I think the artifact list should be posted in one of the opening spots so that it is easier for players to reference.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien Mitchell
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RoyalApe wrote:
fwiw, I did suggest some tweaks, a few of them were implemented. It's a more streamlined game now with the artifacts being the focus.

I think the artifact list should be posted in one of the opening spots so that it is easier for players to reference.

Ok
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2  |