Popular Tags: [View All]
Bryan Laird
United States
Kankakee
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Running with the Bulls, I wasn't really expecting much when my 7 year old picked it up for my brother-in-law for Christmas.

However, I was pleasantly surprised! This game was surprisingly simple, and yet pure fun. We had a group playing this one on New Years Eve, ranging from 7 to 65. We bumbled threw a round, but the rules were clean and easy to read, and we were able to correct the errors real easily.

Running with the Bulls in really dice heavy, but the pieces are dice, so that kinda makes since. Moving from round-about to round-about based upon the dice value. Trying not to get trampled by the bulls. The mechanics are a nice way to use the dice face values, as they are used to determine if you are trampled by the bull, and what path you might be taking.

The board has comedy drawn into it, and is a nice stadium that the runners are making their way around.

The final destinations are cute, with the China Shop, the pier, night club and the restaurants.

I would give the artwork a 6/10
Mechanics 6/10
Game Play 8/10

I would give Running with the Bulls a solid 7 out of 10 with high re-play-ability.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.