Richard Green
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
Hi all,

I was just wondering how many of you would be interested in a game based on badminton?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steffan O'Sullivan
United States
Plymouth
NH
flag msg tools
"All history is made up. Good history is made up by good historians; bad history is made up by the others." -David Macaulay
badge
"We talked a little more of Milesians and Firbolgs; but I do not write what he told me here, as it is at variance with things I have written already, as is often the case with legend, whence comes a pleasing variety." -Lord Dunsany
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm interested in good games regardless of theme. So if you can make a good one, the answer is yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Val K
United States
Bowie
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it a dexterity game?

I'd think you'd have some takers if you named it Shuttle Cock ... and had pictures of buxom players on the cover. That's how they manage to sell the most awful video games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
It's a Zendrum. www.zendrum.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Valkerie32 wrote:
I'd think you'd have some takers if you named it Shuttle Cock ... and had pictures of buxom players on the cover. That's how they manage to sell the most awful video games.

That's a better name for a game about having sex in space.

sorry...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garry Lloyd
United Kingdom
Holmes Chapel
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, I'm playing tonight (the sport itself rather than a game on such) and am always interested in sports games. I don't know of a badminton game out there already so go for it, I say.

Garry
http://www.trickylight.co.uk
http://www.spiel.co.uk

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey D Myers
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
"Always rely upon a happy mind alone." Geshe Chekhawa.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a German card game based on volleyball (whose name escapes me), so why not?

Oh, it's Strand-Cup.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Morris
England
Faversham
Kent
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have played this badminton game.
It's an enjoyable, tactical filler with a theme that nicely fits the mechanic.
Of course I'm saying this cos Richard's a mate and we game together...But still, IT'S PRETTY GOOD DABNABBIT!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.