Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Francis Almeida
Brazil
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello guys.

I imagine that isn't my privilege to be waiting for any clues about my replacement request at Cephalofair. I've requested some items (damaged in the shipping, my copy apparently sited over a very large and deep puddle of water cry

The short story is:
june 11th - I made my request.

After some insistence I received this (only) reply:

Septermer 18th:

Hello Francis,

I have good news. I confirmed that Happyshops has your order and should be shipping it soon.

Thank you for your patience!

Sincerely,

Price Johnson
Community Support Manager
Cephalofair Games

The thing is: Happyshops never shipped the parts and in spite of my insistance, I receive NO ANSWER AT ALL about my request. I have a damaged copy of the game (I had to discard some pieces due to the mold already spreading when I received the copy, after one month in the hands of the customs).

I tried to contact using the e-mail support@cephalofair.com and writing directly in the Kickstarter page. If someone know a more direct form of contact, please let me know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick
Germany
Maintal
Hessen
flag msg tools
Schwarz-weiß wie Schnee
badge
You talkin' to me?!
mbmbmbmbmb
Where did you order?
If someone shipped a damaged package like that (waterdamage) I would return it to sender and ask for a new copy of the game. Would not tolerate this.

You could try out facebook, twitter etc.
In germany they would need an "Impressum" stating where the firma sits and how to contact them.
Still the company has to be registered somewhere so I would try to find out and get a phone-number or adress.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Ware
United Kingdom
Berkshire, UK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also filled out the form and details a while ago, I received this email in December:

Admittedly, our our fulfillment center is farther behind than we expected. All orders have been handed over and we are working diligently with our partner to get your replacement shipped as soon as possible.

Please accept our apologies for the added delay, we look forward to resolving your replacement need soon.

Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with in the meantime!

Sincerely,

Price Johnson
Community Support Manager
Cephalofair Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francis Almeida
Brazil
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ruehling wrote:
Where did you order?
If someone shipped a damaged package like that (waterdamage) I would return it to sender and ask for a new copy of the game. Would not tolerate this.

You could try out facebook, twitter etc.
In germany they would need an "Impressum" stating where the firma sits and how to contact them.
Still the company has to be registered somewhere so I would try to find out and get a phone-number or adress.

I funded the kickstarter of the second edition.

Next time I will only buy products from actual shops. They appear to be too amateur to the after sale service and with a game with that many pieces, this is crucial (or should be).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick
Germany
Maintal
Hessen
flag msg tools
Schwarz-weiß wie Schnee
badge
You talkin' to me?!
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, you should've mentioned KS.
To my knowledge they can take a rather long time to ship and I think they just don't have the replacements.

They still should've contacted you further.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.