Mansions of Madness: Second Edition» Forums » General

Subject: Scenario specific cards and tokens? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tobi Eb
msg tools
mb
Hi guys

I try to evaluate/Unterstand, how the game implements several content thats got introduced within all the expansions. So do you have a Clue about the content, several expansions brought into the Game both digital and physically - such as Drift/water tokens, restraint tokens, key tokens, elixier cards? Do only the scenarios from that specific box use them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Bouselli
United States
Carteret
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tobinsky wrote:
Hi guys

I try to evaluate/Unterstand, how the game implements several content thats got introduced within all the expansions. So do you have a Clue about the content, several expansions brought into the Game both digital and physically - such as Drift/water tokens, restraint tokens, key tokens, elixier cards? Do only the scenarios from that specific box use them?

Yes and no. There are some that are scenario specific but there are many that are used randomly as well

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MARK PALOMBO
msg tools
An example to help:

We played through the Innsmouth scenario again a few days ago and it played differently. It actuallt utilized items, tiles and monsters from future expansions in the scenario! It made it feel fresh and new which was REALLY nice.

I think they're mostly kept to themselves (especially if they're tied to a specific scenario's story) but it's not exclusive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.