Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Lee
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
Hi, our 1st printing copy (with 2nd printing updated Recruits) hit the table last night and this rekindled our enthusiasm for the game!

I noticed in Jacko the Archivist that more changes were made to Recruit cards with the 3rd printing. The Updated Recruit PnP (16 cards) file isn't updated, and I didn't find anything on the Euphoria SM webpage that either detailed these changes or made reprints available for purchase.

Is it possible for you guys to update the (or add a 2E3) PnP file, or post a summary of the newest updates? Thanks! (I'm introducing a new group of players to the game so we definitely want any rebalancing fixes.) If there are any changes for the coming 4th printing too, that'd be great to know as well!

P.S. I was also excited to see the talk about the expansion and Automa coming in Q2 -- I don't know if rules are finalized yet, but I'm curious to know if Morton's proposed changes/variant (especially for the 2p game) have been tweaked or still look like this? I'd love to incorporate now whatever you guys decided playtesting found works best to help 2p games. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think we made any changes to recruits in the third printing, but I could be wrong.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Polenzani
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
jameystegmaier wrote:
I don't think we made any changes to recruits in the third printing, but I could be wrong.

Thank you for validating my own failing memory Jamey ;P

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mlee wrote:
P.S. I was also excited to see the talk about the expansion and Automa coming in Q2 -- I don't know if rules are finalized yet, but I'm curious to know if Morton's proposed changes/variant (especially for the 2p game) have been tweaked or still look like this? I'd love to incorporate now whatever you guys decided playtesting found works best to help 2p games. Thanks!

At lower player counts, we're starting the miner meeple a bit down the tunnel as I suggested in the thread you link to.

We're not implementing the other changes I suggested there. Instead we're adding 2 Automas so that a game with 2 humans can be played as a 4-player game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.