Fireball Island: The Curse of Vul-Kar» Forums » Rules

Subject: End of the game and "region" on souvenir cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin Quest
msg tools
new user
Hi there!
What causes the end of the game? In the rulebook it says one enters the helipad with either 3 different snapshot colors or all fireballs beeing in the scar. Sounds like anybody must enter the helipad before that happens the game won't end. Is that right or does it end also when there are 4 marbles in the scar nö matter if anybody steps on helipad or not?

And another question: What means "region" on souvenir cards?

Thanks a lot for your clarification in advance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curtis Sedam
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
JustAQuestion wrote:
Hi there!
What causes the end of the game? In the rulebook it says one enters the helipad with either 3 different snapshot colors or all fireballs beeing in the scar. Sounds like anybody must enter the helipad before that happens the game won't end. Is that right or does it end also when there are 4 marbles in the scar nö matter if anybody steps on helipad or not?

And another question: What means "region" on souvenir cards?

Thanks a lot for your clarification in advance.

Yes end of game is triggered only when a player reaches the helipad that has 3 different colored snapshots or if the 4th marble enters the scar. Either way everyone gets 2 more turns after the end of the game is triggered.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Raynor
United States
Nevada
flag msg tools
There are three regions; each piece of the game board represents one region, and each has a corresponding colored snapshot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Voshall
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Your wording is a bit odd, but if I understand what you're asking, the requirement of a player to step on the helipad to trigger the end game only applies to collecting the three Snapshot colors. Adding the fourth fireball to the scar triggers the end of the game regardless of player positions.

As for Regions, those are the same as the Board or the Snapshot Color.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Quest
msg tools
new user
Magius wrote:
Your wording is a bit odd, but if I understand what you're asking, the requirement of a player to step on the helipad to trigger the end game only applies to collecting the three Snapshot colors. Adding the fourth fireball to the scar triggers the end of the game regardless of player positions.

That's exactly what was my question (I see... It was terrible late here). Even though that ends the game pretty early sometimes. Anyways thanks for answering so fast.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.