6 Posts

Hostage Negotiator» Forums » Variants

Subject: Custom Negotiator: Columbo rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jan Huygen
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey you all. Just finished my custom Negotiator Colombo. I got some help with the correct English tekst from Martin Gonzalvez (Thank you for that Martin). The Original art is from the artist Jaroslav Gebr and the original game is created by A.J.Porfirio (as we all know).

It is a pretty simple but effective card to do honour to the character Columbo. Hope you'll enjoy it.

Front

Back
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Martyn
United States
Guilford
VT
flag msg tools
EXCELSIOR!!!
badge
ZOMGALOMES!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks awesome, nice work! One point of feedback: I think the front of the card should say "Make a Threat Roll" instead of "Roll a die," because otherwise you'll never be able to generate two successes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob van Dalen
Netherlands
Nijmegen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Very cool! Thanks for sharing!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Huygen
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
the pete wrote:
Looks awesome, nice work! One point of feedback: I think the front of the card should say "Make a Threat Roll" instead of "Roll a die," because otherwise you'll never be able to generate two successes.

Thank you for telling! I just fixed it and put the correct one up
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Greenwood
United States
White Bear Lake
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey nice. Here's a little Gold. How about a Dirty Harry character next...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edu Avalon
Guatemala
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Grejam53 wrote:
Hey nice. Here's a little Gold. How about a Dirty Harry character next...

Yes, he has very particular negotiations skills: If you do not release the hostages I will kill you. If you do, I will kill you with less pain.coolcool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.