Subject: Folded Space storage solution available for complete collection? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ingo Griebsch
Germany
Bochum
North Rhine-Westphalia
flag msg tools
Coding Architect | Husband and father | Boardgame addict | Loves Clutch as well as Tricky
badge
Coding Architect | Husband and father | Boardgame addict | Loves Clutch as well as Tricky
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

some day I bought two Folded Space inlays for Eldritch Horror because I wanted to store all the content I owned until then inside them. But til today I did not had the chance to assembly the inlays to hold the content inside. Afterwards I got the chance to buy all the missing stuff for a really good price. Therefore I now have both inlays laying around not assembled and I'm storing all the stuff in zip bags inside of three game boxes.

Now I'm wondering if it would be possible to store all that stuff (base game and all available big and small expansions) in the two folded space inlays and to put the surplus stuff into the third box. I'm asking because I don't want to assemble the inlays to try it out. So it would be nice if someone could tell me if tried the idea successful.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.