Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Evans
United States
Berlin
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I note that grenades are not on the list of allowed weapons, but I am unsure about this. Are grenades allowed in Mission 4?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristopher
United States
Allentown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Hey, buddy, can you spare a role?
badge
I jotted it down in my Risk campaign book. I always used to do that so I could replay my moments of glory over a glass of brandy in the sleeping quarters. --Arnold J. Rimmer--
mbmb
From the Mission Briefing: (in the Errata Rulebook)
Quote:
You can buy only six types of weapons:
Carbines
Sub machineguns
Automatic Rifles
Pistols
Grenades
Bazookas

So yes, Grenades are allowed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Evans
United States
Berlin
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great. I didn't see the errata on that one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My memory os getting foggy and I cannot recall if it was this or a Sniper scenario but I actually got a soldier stuck on the church! Great but fuzzy memories of this scenario...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristopher
United States
Allentown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
I jotted it down in my Risk campaign book. I always used to do that so I could replay my moments of glory over a glass of brandy in the sleeping quarters. --Arnold J. Rimmer--
mbmb
martimer wrote:
My memory os getting foggy and I cannot recall if it was this or a Sniper scenario but I actually got a soldier stuck on the church! Great but fuzzy memories of this scenario...

No, I think there is something in the mission in case you run into the steeple ala John Steele.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I am pretty sure that bit of chrome is there. It was fun, though tough on the mission. I have to figure out how to get that game back in the queue...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristopher
United States
Allentown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
martimer wrote:
Yeah, I am pretty sure that bit of chrome is there. It was fun, though tough on the mission. I have to figure out how to get that game back in the queue...

No better time like the present. A bunch of us just finished up a Base Campaign Play-Together last year, and are now moving into Move Out and the other expansions. No reason not to join us.

Playing Ambush! base game campaign together 2018 (join in this thread!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Unfortunately I have never enjoyed online games. Sorry.

It will hit the table, I am just up to my eyeballs in minis projects right now, with several games I am supposed to run or be a part of. I quit painting years ago because it interrupted my wargaming...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristopher
United States
Allentown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
martimer wrote:
Unfortunately I have never enjoyed online games. Sorry.

It will hit the table, I am just up to my eyeballs in minis projects right now, with several games I am supposed to run or be a part of. I quit painting years ago because it interrupted my wargaming...

No no no. You misunderstand. We aren't playing it online. We're all playing the missions at the same time "together, individually" then posting AARs and talking about it. A group of people with the same thought - We need to play this game more - so found encouragement in having others playing the same mission at the same time. We give a due date when the mission should be played by and cannot post about it til afterwards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. My schedule is too irregular for me to enjoy this sort of thing. Ambush will get to the table, way too much fun not to.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristopher
United States
Allentown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
martimer wrote:
Thanks. My schedule is too irregular for me to enjoy this sort of thing. Ambush will get to the table, way too much fun not to.

Well, we usually give a month time to play it in. But yeah, we lost more than half by the time the year end rolled around. (And I think there are only two of us continuing into Move Out. Maybe only me...)

(And you must be a night owl posting this late... or early.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lhowser wrote:
martimer wrote:

Well, we usually give a month time to play it in. But yeah, we lost more than half by the time the year end rolled around. (And I think there are only two of us continuing into Move Out. Maybe only me...)

(And you must be a night owl posting this late... or early.)
Insomnia. I never know when I will sleep or how long. Rarely more than 2 hours at a time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.