United States
Ashland
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
I received an email promoting Nocturion today. This disclaimer was at the end:

https://boardgamegeek.com/image/4496592/coffeegnerd

If you’re familiar with MAGE Company you’ll know to be wary.

Check out 12 Realms: Bedtime Story, 12 Realms: Dungeonland, and Aether Captains on Kickstarter if you need more evidence.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vesuvius Media
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi to all! Vesuvius Media and Mage Company have used in the past the same resources (for example Hive Pledge Manager as a service developed by Hive Interactive). Also, Mage Company was affiliated in the past by having the worldwide publishing rights of Dwar7s Fall series.

Due to issues within Mage Company, at the beginning of 2017 the rights of all games were reverted back and are currently held completely and 100% by Vesuvius Media.

Mage Company is not involved in the production of any of the games that have been produced by Vesuvius Media.

That said, they still have services of their own for promotion of games, which we hired for this campaign. Other than that, there is no other connection between the companies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Crane
United Kingdom
Sandbach
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the update VM

I can personally say that I've backed several Kickstarters from VM, Centauri Saga: Season 1, Covil: The Dark Overlords, and the recent Dwar7s Fall Collector's Edition. I've been happy with everything I'd received so far. I also had the pleasure to talk to them during the UK:GE!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Silveira
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
VM has been nothing but aces when I’ve dealt with them, I couldn’t recommend them enough.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olivier Taschereau
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmb
CoffeeGnerd wrote:
I received an email promoting Nocturion today. This disclaimer was at the end:

https://boardgamegeek.com/image/4496592/coffeegnerd

If you’re familiar with MAGE Company you’ll know to be wary.

Check out 12 Realms: Bedtime Story, 12 Realms: Dungeonland, and Aether Captains on Kickstarter if you need more evidence.
I to have backed VM and they are great
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.