Hide
1 Posts

Potion Explosion: The 6th Student» Forums » Rules

Subject: Rule clarifications rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Amnon Liu
msg tools
Does Abyssal Draft work with Mandragora Leaf? I assume so, because Leaf are a new color, green, and the draft takes one of each color.
Can Wild ingredients be added to a layer containg Leaf? I think not? Leaf say they can’t be combined with another color, but are wilds a color?
Also, can they be merged with wilds when picked up with Stickiness or Feather Touch? I think maybe no?
Also, Leaf seem to make the game way too easy, and we finish all potions every round. Many potions have layers with only one ingredient, so a handful of Leaf easily completes all the stray colors, and Sticky or Feather gets the rest. Conversely, they seem to torpedo the Prismatic Joy and Wilds to large extent.
I think the basic Leaf idea is cool, but they need to be toned down. I think house rules might help, like only one layer per potion can be Leaf. Or maybe we need to go to three potions per rack, because two are too easy. How about Leaf can’t be stored in your flasks with other colors? A few more limitations might make them work better.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.