Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tommy Rydling
Sweden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

So in the official FAQ the new term Corruption Resistance is used, and they state that normal Heroes start with a Corruption Resistance of 5.

Am I correct in the following?

1) A Corruption Resistance of 5 means that I can safely hold 4 Corruption Points. Whenever I would go above 4, I would mutate.

2) A Corruption Resistance of 1 means that as soon as I gain 1 Corruption Point, I mutate.

Question: If the above is correct, why does the FAQ feel the need to state that Corruption Resistance can never go below 1? Wouldn´t a Corruption Resistance of 0 lead to an infinte loop of mutations (since a value of 0 would mean even 0 Corruption Points is too much to handle for that Hero?)

Or am I missing something?

Thanks for any input!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Jelley
United Kingdom
Hungerford
Berkshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
trydling wrote:
Hi all,

So in the official FAQ the new term Corruption Resistance is used, and they state that normal Heroes start with a Corruption Resistance of 5.

Am I correct in the following?

1) A Corruption Resistance of 5 means that I can safely hold 4 Corruption Points. Whenever I would go above 4, I would mutate.

2) A Corruption Resistance of 1 means that as soon as I gain 1 Corruption Point, I mutate.

Question: If the above is correct, why does the FAQ feel the need to state that Corruption Resistance can never go below 1? Wouldn´t a Corruption Resistance of 0 lead to an infinte loop of mutations (since a value of 0 would mean even 0 Corruption Points is too much to handle for that Hero?)

Or am I missing something? :)

Thanks for any input!

All correct, I had a Preacher who was reduced to 0 Corruption Resistance and the resulting gloup was poured into a bucket and revived at the Church. The minimum of 1 CR brings it into line with other skill values.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tommy Rydling
Sweden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the reply! OK, I see now the need to hard cap it to at least 1, since some game effects could bring it to 0 otherwise.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls