United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Happy New Year to all.

Working on the CRYPTIC EXPLORERS box... We have the brand new prototype in hand, but are re-printing a few pieces of content that came out less crisp than desired.

Once that is done, we'll have nice photos of the game for all to see on Facebook, Board Game Geek, etc. and you can see the culmination of a lot of hard work and feedback from fans and other game designers over the course of 2018.

Our Kickstarter is also a work in progress, likely to launch before April (we'll give you a hard date in the future), and the numbers are looking very good - we will finally fund and have this game in your hands...

Thanks a lot to those who follow the game on BGG.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K. Hickey
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
The box art is gorgeous!
I like that you blew up the artwork on the top of the box, to make it more of the focal point. I also like the added artwork to the edges. I am glad you didn't change the lettering look, to simplify the look of game name. Looking forward to seeing more!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maher Sagrillo
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you! I like it as well. I think it looks slick but still has the game's metal-ish vibe.

Really ought to post more on BGG, so I'll be trying to do that more often - we post a lot of stuff on Facebook to our audience there but I have neglected this area, which is arguably a lot more important...surprise

Working on the bottom of the box now, then ordering the remainder of the prototype, and will clear out all the old images on the game page on BGG and upload the new stuff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maher Sagrillo
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Box Bottom... Just ordered the box prototype as well. Almost ready to assemble the final prototype.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Prewitt
United States
Albany
OR
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Very excited. Third? times the charm.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaun Handschuh
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
Really looking forward to this! Hopefully the time frame from KS to in our hands isn't terribly long.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maher Sagrillo
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We've spent a ton of time over 2018 refining the game and our company, from art quality, design, feedback, playtesting, improving dimensions and components, graphic design, etc. to social media, branding, advertising... a significant amount of stuff about the game, our company, approach to kickstarter, etc, have improved.

We have a lot more going for us this time around on Kickstarter, so with our careful planning and efforts I am very confident we will fund and fulfill in a timely manner that respects our backers and makes good on our promises.

Thank you all for supporting us through the long development - it will be well worth the wait!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cody
United States
Agoura Hills
Select state
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
msagrillo wrote:
We've spent a ton of time over 2018 refining the game and our company, from art quality, design, feedback, playtesting, improving dimensions and components, graphic design, etc. to social media, branding, advertising... a significant amount of stuff about the game, our company, approach to kickstarter, etc, have improved.

We have a lot more going for us this time around on Kickstarter, so with our careful planning and efforts I am very confident we will fund and fulfill in a timely manner that respects our backers and makes good on our promises.

Thank you all for supporting us through the long development - it will be well worth the wait!

The art and components look great!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maher Sagrillo
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Really appreciate that! Trying to get BGG admins / users to take down and delete the older images, just don't want anyone confused between past content and present when we're directing traffic here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.