United States
Bronx
New York
flag msg tools
"Come, and trip it as you go..."
badge
"...on the light fantastic toe."
mbmbmbmbmb
I have written to PGS twice now about a parts replacement request for a missing board in my new copy of Kingsport Festival and I've received no response in almost six weeks. Is this normal or usual? Does anyone have an alternate contact email I can use to make my request? Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott "Tox" Morris
United States
Georgetown
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi cbazler,

I am acting President of Passport and I'm sorry for your issues.
Passport, as a company, has changed dramatically in the last year, and unfortunately due to some of those changes, we have been very behind in responding to support requests.

While we are working through them as best as we can with the resources we have, we unfortunately do not have any replacement copies for Kingsport Festival as the game is out of print for us and all support copies have been utilized.

I would suggest as an alternative solution to reach out to the Publisher, Italian company Giochi Uniti, as they may have access to English boards possibly. Their contact page can be found online here: https://www.giochiuniti.it/contatti-e-supporto-clienti/ Passport imported and distributed the game for them here in the states but while we're out of units, they may have some to assist you with.

I'm sorry we don't have any replacement items to help resolve your issue but I hope Giochi may be able to assist. Any questions, please let me know, happy to chat here or through my email at smorris[at]gtsdistribution[dot]com anytime, and again, I'm very sorry for the delays in replies.

Best,
Scott

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.