Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Pudliner
United States
Roseland
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Using the automa deck, if I can't purchase any tiles and have to pass early on, do I still moved in front of the automa like in a two player game? Even set on the hardest setting, there are a lot of spaces in between. Do I take buttons for each of those spaces and receive button income at each of the income stages as well?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mal Hobbs
England
flag msg tools
adampudliner wrote:
Using the automa deck, if I can't purchase any tiles and have to pass early on, do I still moved in front of the automa like in a two player game? Even set on the hardest setting, there are a lot of spaces in between. Do I take buttons for each of those spaces and receive button income at each of the income stages as well?

Thanks!

Yes to all of your questions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lines J. Hutter
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Trogon64 wrote:
adampudliner wrote:

Thanks!

Yes to all of your questions.

Correct.
In short: You play the game without any rule changes on your side.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Pudliner
United States
Roseland
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Awesome, thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
(red-x-ed Wrong Forum so an admin can move the thread to Patchwork: Automa)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Pudliner
United States
Roseland
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I misinterpreted the rules... when it said to place a button on the space setting the difficulty I took that as the place the automa would start. Further down in the rules I realized that both player markers start at the beginning of the time track. Playing this way makes a lot more sense. haha.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lines J. Hutter
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
adampudliner wrote:
I misinterpreted the rules... when it said to place a button on the space setting the difficulty I took that as the place the automa would start. Further down in the rules I realized that both player markers start at the beginning of the time track. Playing this way makes a lot more sense. haha.

LOL. These were some short and unbalanced games I suppose

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.